Today it´s a 2-day combo (I had to work until late last night).
I´m very excited to share with you my Killer-Ab Saturday morning routine. It was just great and of course it´s by Neila Rey:
Ok, now my meals of the day:
– Raw veggie salad with hard boiled egg
– 1 mexican chicken tostada and 1 mexican beef tostada with letuce and fresh cheese
– A few oatmeal with chocolate chips cookies
For today (Sunday-Funday) I decided to stay in bed and recharge. Skipped my morning meditation so I´ll meditate before bed.
My meals of today were:
– Raw veggie salad with chicken and potatoes
– A bowl of good ol´ lentils
– A handful of salted cashews
– Maybe not so healthy but I enjoyed it very much: One small slice of chocolate cake with a couple of scoops of ice cream and 2 chocolate Bliss Balls (for recipe of yummy chocolate sugar-free Bliss Balls go here)
Some final thoughts on my first week of the challenge:
It´s been great that I´ve been able to stick with the exercise routines and I´ve always loved healthy food altogether.
I just need to work through my not so healthy feelings of guilt whenever I eat something not healthy.
Great news on the other hand, I haven´t binged the way I used to.
Have been listening to my body more, so I´m more aware of my real needs.
I´m building a healthier relationship with food.
I know I´m making progress, its just taking some time. But hey, Rome wasn´t built in a day.
PATIENCE and LOVE always. Thank you ❤
Have a great night/day cool people!